Knight Of The Mind

I'll do my best to present a philosophical and generally conservative look at current events and life, the universe and everything. Readers are invited to take all that's posted herein with a grain of salt. or if they prefer, a grain of salt, a slice of lime and a shot of tequila.

Name:
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Greetings and welcome. My name is Steve, I'm 35 years old and I work for the US Army as an Operations Research Analyst. Hence my blog title Knight Of The Mind.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Yet Another Pajama Party! cBS Strikes Out Again!

It seems that cBS has attempted to smear George W. Bush with yet another false accusation regarding his Air National Guard service. Other than killing any reason for an ambitious man to even consider service in the reserves, I don't know what the Kerryites hope to achieve. Constantly gettingcalled out for poorly orchestrated political cheap shots will not improve John Kerry's image.

In the meantime, here comes the PJ Party on this one!

Update I: Wizbang compares John F. Kerry to opponents of Mike Tyson. I think this only because he hasn't started biting off ear-lobes yet.

Update II: Swimming Through The Spin wears an intresting outfit while he paddles through the pool.

Update III: Blogs Of War Calls out this DUmp. Again, The Blogsphere is one step ahead of Dan Blather.

Update IV: Aaron's Rantblog sells the PJ Party Swag. Don't go cBS hunting w/o at least one of these.

"Reciprocals"

As you may or may not already be aware, members of the Watcher's Council hold a vote every week on what they consider to be the most link-worthy pieces of writing around... per the Watcher's instructions, I am submitting one of my own posts for consideration in the upcoming nominations process.
Here is the most recent winning council post, here is the most recent winning non-council post, here is the list of results for the latest vote, and here is the initial posting of all the nominees that were voted on.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com